Carmyn Rafferty witnessed the aftermath of her mother’s affair. She learned at a young age not to trust anyone. Especially not your spouse. So she’s planned. She’s planned every detail of her life: who her husband will be, what their careers will be, what their lives will be like. All to avoid the pain of infidelity.
Dallas Brown lives a life all his own. He doesn’t do relationships, he doesn’t care what anyone thinks of him, and he doesn’t live up to anyone’s expectations but his own.
When Carmyn’s fiancé cheats on her, it sends her into a whirlwind of one-night stands with the most infamous player on campus. She can’t seem to stay away from this tough guy and his dangerous motorcycle. Everything about him is the complete opposite of who she’d planned to fall in love with: tattoos, dark stubble along his jawline, and hair that brushes his shoulders.
As Dallas and Carmyn begin to fall deeper and deeper into each other, they learn that love can truly be a wicked, wicked thing.
Wicked Thing was a wicked fun read! The chemistry between Camryn and Dallas was fun, exciting and sexy. This book was an easy read because you get sucked into it and don’t want to leave. While reading I found myself grinning and giddy over the interaction between these two. The lake scene is all I have to say people! And what makes me even more excited is that this is going to continue on with some of the supporting characters. LOVE LOVE LOVE this book!
Angeline’s Top 10 TV Shows
I don’t get to watch as much TV as I’d like to because I work full time and then I write books in my spare time. But when I do watch TV, some of my favorites include:
- The Big Bang Theory. One word: Sheldon. Actually, I love the whole cast. They’re all so well developed and funny!
- A new series that just started, but that I am totally digging is Sleepy Hollow. That first episode sucked me right in. It’s creepy, but also very engaging.
- Downton Abby is another one I’m hooked on. I actually didn’t start watching this series until airing was midway through the 3rd season. But when I did watch, it was an episode after episode marathon! I even started talking to some of my friends in a British accent because I had the voices so imbedded in my brain.
- The Voice is one of my favorites. I didn’t watch it last season because the mix with the new judges didn’t stick with me, but the season before was what hooked me. I love Blake Shelton. He’s so sweet and funny and genuine. And Adam Levine is hot. And now that all the original judges are back together, I’m sucked in again.
- X Factor is another one, which surprises me actually. I watched some of the episodes last season, but I never looked forward to the show or had to watch it. But this season, with the new judge panel is awesome! I love how it’s three women and the Simon. It’s a good balance for Simon because he’s such a strong personality. The mix of the four of them is just really fun to watch!
- Sons of Anarchy is another show I love. I’m really behind on it—still on Season 3, but this is one of my go to shows on Netflix. And what can I say? I’m a sucker for Jax.
- Revenge is one that really surprised me. I started watching it on Netflix based on a recommendation from a friend, and this was another show that once I started, I couldn’t stop. I watched episode after episode, lost sleep, sat on the edge of my chair. It’s that good. I’m really behind on this one too, though.
- The Walking Dead. I think this one’s a given. Most people are addicted this show. It’s so well written and the characters and their storylines are so distinct. And YAY! Only 20-something more days until it comes back on! At least during the writing of this post.
- Modern Family. The thing I love about Modern Family is that it’s one of those shows that you’re not lost if you miss an episode, or five. Each one is hilarious and stand alone. Each character is well played and the cast as a whole has a great chemistry together.
- Jericho. I LOVE this series. I am soooo sad that it’s been cancelled. And it has been for years. And I wasn’t even one of those people who watched it when it was on TV. I watched it on Netflix, but this series is seriously one of the best done storylines and acting I have ever seen in a TV series. Each episode had me guessing if the new guy in town was good or bad and what the HECK his story was. And Skeet Ulrich was amazingly HOT In this series. I could watch him play Jack over and over.
Angeline is a Scorpio living in the Rocky Mountains with her husband and dogs. She loves all things paranormal, believes ghosts are real, werewolves aren’t, and vampires? Definitely real! At least in the Vampire Born world they are. She is currently at work on her first New Adult Romance, Wicked Thing, which releases September 2013.